At Dragon Security we pride ourselves on the professionalism of our personnel. Because we know every client is different we carefully select each and every team to ensure they complement each site in personality, professionalism and experience. This ensures that all our clients receive the best services and the most experienced team for their sites.
All our security officers must pass a strict set of criteria to work at Dragon Security. This process involves a series of high-level interviews with our Director / Managers and Supervisors, including reference and background checks, police and licensing checks and medical checks by company-nominated doctors.
All personnel despatched to a client’s site must have current industry experience, remote location experience (If required) and be of a mature nature and hold all relevant licences, cards and inductions for that specific site.
Generalised duties include;
- Enforcing rules, regulations and procedures of all sites including Mining and Construction
- Control access and prevent trespass to the property,
- Prevent loss of or damage to the assets,
- Represent the client by providing guidance to authorized visitors and other employees,
- Manage traffic flow
- Deter criminal activity on the property.
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Qualified (Breath, Urine and Oral Fluid)
- Working With Children Certified (WWC)
Dragon Security personnel that work in remote and dangerous locations, are trained with minimum standard of Senior First Aid, 4 X 4 Driver Training and Basic Fire Fighting Skills. Dragon Security Officers are to ensure that every situation will be handled in the most efficient way, thus ensuring the safety of themselves, their clientele, clientele’s personnel and members of the public.
Get in touch today!
We’re here to help and answer your questions.